If you have a Thermomix, make sure to use it to make the kind of mashed potatoes you find in some of the best restaurants without the effort of beating them by hand. Fluffy mounds of buttery potatoes are coming your way in just 20 minutes with little or no work on your part. The real insider tip is to add as much butter to the hot mashed potatoes as they will take – French chefs add up to a third – so you achieve a silky buttery mash. You’ll only eat a few spoons as they are so rich.
CREATING | COLLECTING + CURATING GREAT FOOD
- Thermomix Recipes | How to Make Mashed Potatoes in a Thermomix
- Thermomix Recipe | How to Cook Apple Butter in a Thermomix
- Thermomix Recipe | How to Cook Rice Perfectly in a Thermomix
- Apple and Cinnamon Butter
- What’s the Difference Between Stewed Apple and Apple Butter?
- Spiced Curried Pear, Sultana and Cranberry Relish
- Rhubarb and Vanilla Jam
- A Quick Pineapple Relish or Chutney