A delicious, simple way of using up left over mashed potato. Eat them on their own or with a fried egg for breakfast, pair them with smoked trout for lunch or serve them instead of potatoes with your main dish at dinnertime.
CREATING | COLLECTING + CURATING GREAT FOOD
- Tortellini and Vegetable Soup
- Tips for making a perfect meat loaf
- How to remove lumps from a sauce
- Mozzarella di Bufula Campana
- Bruschetta with Feta with Roast Asparagus
- What is organic food?
- Tortillas with Chicken, Coriander, Chilli and Lime
- RATIO RECIPE: Meatballs or meatloaf mixture
- How to make the best French madeleines
- Cheat’s Lemon Curd Tartlets
- How to make dried lemon zest
- Dry-cure the Perfect Fish