Play around with this basic recipe: change the fresh blueberries to dried sliced apricots; substitute cashews with chopped pistachios and use a flavoured honey or maple syrup instead of runny honey. Spice it up with a pinch of cinnamon or a few crushed cardamom seeds.
CREATING | COLLECTING + CURATING GREAT FOOD
- Tortellini and Vegetable Soup
- Tips for making a perfect meat loaf
- How to remove lumps from a sauce
- Mozzarella di Bufula Campana
- Bruschetta with Feta with Roast Asparagus
- What is organic food?
- Tortillas with Chicken, Coriander, Chilli and Lime
- RATIO RECIPE: Meatballs or meatloaf mixture
- How to make the best French madeleines
- Cheat’s Lemon Curd Tartlets
- How to make dried lemon zest
- Dry-cure the Perfect Fish