Dry-curing fish in salt and sugar for 10-20 minutes before cooking draws out moisture from the fish, concentrating its flavours. It’s a handy trick that chefs use and it also helps to give it a vibrant colour.
CREATING | COLLECTING + CURATING GREAT FOOD
- Tortellini and Vegetable Soup
- Tips for making a perfect meat loaf
- How to remove lumps from a sauce
- Mozzarella di Bufula Campana
- Bruschetta with Feta with Roast Asparagus
- What is organic food?
- Tortillas with Chicken, Coriander, Chilli and Lime
- RATIO RECIPE: Meatballs or meatloaf mixture
- How to make the best French madeleines
- Cheat’s Lemon Curd Tartlets
- How to make dried lemon zest
- Dry-cure the Perfect Fish